From: "John Robinson" <John@JohnRobinsonAndAssociates.com>
Subject: Re: UML to Ada Mapping
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:33:53 -0000
Date: 2003-02-20T21:33:53+00:00	[thread overview]

The Ada UK User Group have set up a working group to look at a UML Ada
Profile.

This is (currently) unrelated to the work being presented at Ada-Europe,
although links are being established between the groups.

The initial meeting of the Ada UK working group is being held on Monday 24th
February 2003, and has attracted some 17 attendees.

Anyone interested in participating in this group, or keeping abreast of
developments, should contact myself in the first instance
(John@JohnRobinsonAndAssociates.com).

Hopefully the group will also be presenting regularly at the two annual Ada
UK User Group conferences.  We also encourage anyone with similar interests
and activities to consider submitting material to these conferences.

Information on the Ada UK User Group, the conferences and other user group
activities can be found at www.AdaUK.org.uk.

Best regards
John Robinson
John Robinson And Associates Ltd

> [...]