From: Philip Munts <philip.munts@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT/Ada on Raspberry Pi 3
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 16:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-07-06T16:32:53-07:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 11:15:43 PM UTC+2, dont...@dontspam.no wrote:
> From Python it is very convenient to operate the GPIOs but I haven't found something for Ada. Does it exists some package/library that can do this from Ada? It is not very important if it requires a different distro.

Try my Linux Simple I/O LIbrary, which includes a lot of packages for Ada.

Source code is available at:

http://git.munts.com/libsimpleio

and binary packages for Debian Stretch (including Raspbian) are available at:

http://repo.munts.com/debian9

Finally, board specific Ada packages and test programs are available at:

http://git.munts.com/arm-linux-mcu/examples/ada

Phil