From: "Henrik Quintel" <henrik.quintel@gmx.de>
Subject: Re: Object format
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 13:33:29 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2004-05-06T13:33:29+00:00	[thread overview]

HI Jeff,
> Ok..I don't know enough about borland version numbers to know if you really
> really mean DOS but I suspect you do.
Yes, I mean DOS. The executable is a DOS Executable.
I have checked this with the debug command. I have installed
the ez2load 3.10 but gnatlink tells me:
"Unrecognized file format" if I link the both object files together.
I know that there is no problem if I make use of the Windows version of
GNAT because gcc/gnat produce the same file format. But I am forced to
make use of the Borland 4.51 DOS Compiler which produces DOS Executabels
and DOS object files respectively. So I need an Ada 95 DOS
Compiler/Linker which understand the output file format of Borland C++
4.51

Thanks for all.

Greetings Henrik