From: Vadim Godunko <vgodunko@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GUI with Ada?
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:32:16 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-12-18T13:32:16-08:00	[thread overview]

On Dec 18, 11:44 pm, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <n...@12000.org> wrote:

> I know there are few choices for the GUI, and just wanted to check what is
> the "best" choice do you think for that.  One with a GUI builder would be
> nice (i.e. where one can pick the components and lay them out to design the
> interface). This will be an school program, nothing commercial. I wanted to
> try to write some basic finite element code in Ada, but need a GUI part for
> the simulation part.

As for Qt, it includes GUI development tool known as Qt Designer. In
contrast to Gtk+, Qt has very nice documentation and special tool to
navigate and to do search in it. QGraphicsView framework can be a
significant help to develop some kinds of 2D graphical application, Qt
includes integration with OpenGL also.