* aws seems poised to take a lot of work from php for dyanmic websites, with insane performance
@ 2014-10-21  7:12 johannes falcone
From: johannes falcone @ 2014-10-21  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anyone have active sites done in AWS I can see?

* Re: aws seems poised to take a lot of work from php for dyanmic websites, with insane performance
@ 2014-10-21  7:31 ` Frédéric Praca
From: Frédéric Praca @ 2014-10-21  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 00:12:36 -0700, johannes falcone wrote:

> Anyone have active sites done in AWS I can see?

You can see it running for example on http://v2p.fr.eu.org/
It's a french website about photography. Moreover, the code is open
source (https://github.com/enzbang/vision2pixels )

Fred

* Re: aws seems poised to take a lot of work from php for dyanmic websites, with insane performance
@ 2014-10-21  8:16 ` J-P. Rosen
From: J-P. Rosen @ 2014-10-21  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.adalog.fr
http://www.ada-europe.org

--
J-P. Rosen
Adalog

* Re: aws seems poised to take a lot of work from php for dyanmic websites, with insane performance
@ 2014-10-21  8:36 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2014-10-21  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Gnoga framework runs on top of AWS. http://www.gnoga.com and an example would be http://www.gnoga.com:8080