* Re: ADV: eValid 4.0 Evaluation Keys Available
       [not found] <3DF94426.E2F916EA@soft.com>
@ 2002-12-13  5:25 ` rjh
From: rjh @ 2002-12-13  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

SR wrote:

<HTML spam snipped automagically by newsreader. Neat - I haven't seen it do
that before.>

If you need help with your C programs, feel free to try posting a /specific/
C question to comp.lang.c *only* (don't crosspost to unrelated groups), and
don't forget to include the relevant source code (smallest program that
compiles and exhibits the problem).

--
Richard Heathfield : binary@eton.powernet.co.uk

* Re: ADV: eValid 4.0 Evaluation Keys Available
@ 2002-12-13  6:42   ` CBFalconer
From: CBFalconer @ 2002-12-13  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

rjh wrote:
> SR wrote:
> >
> <HTML spam snipped automagically by newsreader. Neat - I haven't
> seen it do that before.>

Netscape 4.75 does it all the time.  Just turn off 'view
attachment inline'.

   <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>  USE worldnet address!

* Re: ADV: eValid 4.0 Evaluation Keys Available
@ 2002-12-13 18:24     ` rjh
From: rjh @ 2002-12-13 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

CBFalconer wrote:

> rjh wrote:
>> SR wrote:
>> >
>> <HTML spam snipped automagically by newsreader. Neat - I haven't
>> seen it do that before.>
>
> Netscape 4.75 does it all the time.  Just turn off 'view
> attachment inline'.

Ah, of course. So does Netscape 4.6, actually, but it replaces the text with
that "html/text wuz 'ere" message, which KNode didn't, which is what threw
me. (Think before posting, think before posting, think bef...)

--
Richard Heathfield : binary@eton.powernet.co.uk