From: Craig Carey <research@ijs.co.nz>
Subject: Re: unable to find a downloadable of aflex/ayacc
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 01:58:22 +1200
Date: 2004-03-30T01:58:22+12:00	[thread overview]

On 24 Mar 2004 14:04:10 -0800, jeff.huter@bigfoot.com (Jeff) wrote:

>Wurbel Eric <wurbel@univ-tln.fr> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.03.24.15.01.10.516803@univ-tln.fr>...
>> Le Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:42:25 +0100, Frank a �crit�:
>>
>> > Hi
>> > I don't read French, but ayacc/flex is mentioned here and appears to be
>> > accessible.
>> > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pascal.obry/contrib.html
>> >

>There is also a version at
>http://www.macada.org/tools.html#Anchor_Aflex_Ayacc with PDF
>documentation.

It has PDFs.

The directory has gzipped "Mach-O executable ppc" documents instead of
Ada 95 files (so implies my GNU Cygwin 'file.exe' program).
It might not be the latest and so lack the 'UMASS' extensions.

There seems to be a merged edited version of the Yacc Ada parser in this
 file (also Adgoop was updated):

   http://www.ijs.co.nz/code/ada95_adagoop_parser.zip

AYacc would have user's Ada code be inside of a case statement inside of
a loop statement.
Adagoop would instead create Ada code that creates a tree on the heap
having nodes that are tagged records, (one for each main Yacc entry).

    -  Craig Carey