From: Georg Bauhaus <sb463ba@l1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de>
Subject: Re: Designing Packages and programs for a newbie.
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:47:08 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2002-11-26T10:47:08+00:00	[thread overview]

Stapler <spam.magnet@yahoo.com> wrote:
: Hence I'm doing research on proper procedures and considerations for
: designing small applications and packages.

A good question to ask yourself (which I haven't invented) is,
`How do you build a house'?

Try to find answers, find things mentioned in answers, ponder.
Then ask a similar question about software project X.

This will likely take some time.

-- georg