* GNAT 3.15p on various Linux versions
@ 2002-11-20 12:25 Marc A. Criley
From: Marc A. Criley @ 2002-11-20 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

The name of the GNAT 3.15p tarball for Linux indicates that it was
produced under Red Hat Linux 7.1.

Has its operability been proven on other versions and flavors of Linux,
such as Debian and RH 6.2 through 8.0?

People's experiences on the various distribution versions would be
useful.

Marc A. Criley
Quadrus Corporation
www.quadruscorp.com

* Re: GNAT 3.15p on various Linux versions
@ 2002-11-20 12:29 ` Jean-Pierre Rosen
From: Jean-Pierre Rosen @ 2002-11-20 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Marc A. Criley" <mcq95@earthlink.net> a �crit dans le message news:
3DDB7F0A.2A697211@earthlink.net...
> The name of the GNAT 3.15p tarball for Linux indicates that it was
> produced under Red Hat Linux 7.1.
>
> Has its operability been proven on other versions and flavors of Linux,
> such as Debian and RH 6.2 through 8.0?
>
> People's experiences on the various distribution versions would be
> useful.

Works fine on my Mandrake 7.2

           J-P. Rosen (rosen@adalog.fr)

* Re: GNAT 3.15p on various Linux versions
@ 2002-11-21 15:51   ` file13
From: file13 @ 2002-11-21 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Jean-Pierre Rosen" <rosen@adalog.fr> wrote in message news:<arfv2d$3go$1@s1.read.news.oleane.net>...
> "Marc A. Criley" <mcq95@earthlink.net> a �crit dans le message news:
> 3DDB7F0A.2A697211@earthlink.net...
> > The name of the GNAT 3.15p tarball for Linux indicates that it was
> > produced under Red Hat Linux 7.1.
> >
> > Has its operability been proven on other versions and flavors of Linux,
> > such as Debian and RH 6.2 through 8.0?
> >
> > People's experiences on the various distribution versions would be
> > useful.
> >
> Works fine on my Mandrake 7.2

it's just dandy on me Mandrake 8.0 and 8.2 boxes....

file13
http://www.qlippoth.com/