From: mcsun!uknet!bnr.co.uk!bnrgate!bcars267!NewsWatcher!user@uunet.uu.net  (Al an Quirt)
Subject: Re: Announce Group Desired?
Date: 7 May 93 14:35:29 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <C6Ksuv.Iz9@dale.cts.com>, helkenn@dale.cts.com (David Helken)
wrote:

> On April 16, 1993, I posted a query about comp.lang.ada needing an "announce"
> group as comp.lang.ada.announce.

I like the idea. People who don't have time to read the whole group today
might still subscribe to the announcements.

An Announce group really ought to be moderated by someone not associated
with any vendor. Is anyone keen to volunteer?  And of course someone,
perhaps David Helken, has to take the group through the formal CFD and CFV
process.

... Al Quirt   (aquirt@bnr.ca)  ...
... just my opinions, of course ...