* An extensive documentation
@ 2002-11-11  9:03 Artiom Ivanov
From: Artiom Ivanov @ 2002-11-11  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please can someone help me where can I find some extensive documentation on
standart "units" in GNAT (i mean units to "with" and "use" in order to work
with sockets, folders, e.t.r.). Maybe someone can post me an archived
documentation or indicate an internet-adress. I'am interested in some
exemples, source, electronic-book (pdf or else) in any language (english,
french, russian). Also if you know some free elecrtronic books on ada please
indicate me where to find.
Big thanks in advance.

* Re: An extensive documentation
@ 2002-11-11  9:40 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-11-11  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Artiom Ivanov wrote:
> Please can someone help me where can I find some extensive documentation on
> standart "units" in GNAT (i mean units to "with" and "use" in order to work
> with sockets, folders, e.t.r.). Maybe someone can post me an archived
> documentation or indicate an internet-adress. I'am interested in some

Read the GNAT User Guide and GNAT Reference Manual that came with the
compiler. Then you can look at the actual gnat source. But you have to
tell us what OS you use so we can point you in the right direction.

http://www.adapower.com/learn/
http://libre.act-europe.fr/Software_Matters/

--
Preben Randhol ------------------------ http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
�There are three things you can do to a woman. You can love her, suffer

* Re: An extensive documentation
@ 2002-11-11 10:18   ` Artiom Ivanov
From: Artiom Ivanov @ 2002-11-11 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Preben Randhol" <randhol+news@pvv.org> wrote in message
> Artiom Ivanov wrote:
> > Please can someone help me where can I find some extensive documentation
on
> > standart "units" in GNAT (i mean units to "with" and "use" in order to
work
> > with sockets, folders, e.t.r.). Maybe someone can post me an archived
> > documentation or indicate an internet-adress. I'am interested in some
>
> Read the GNAT User Guide and GNAT Reference Manual that came with the
> compiler. Then you can look at the actual gnat source. But you have to
> tell us what OS you use so we can point you in the right direction.

OS I want to use is Windows 9x/NT/2000

> > exemples, source, electronic-book (pdf or else) in any language
(english,
> > french, russian). Also if you know some free elecrtronic books on ada
please
> > indicate me where to find.
>
> http://www.adapower.com/learn/
> http://libre.act-europe.fr/Software_Matters/