From: "Artiom Ivanov" <rarelang@ua.fm>
Subject: An extensive documentation
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:03:12 +0200
Date: 2002-11-11T11:03:12+02:00	[thread overview]

Please can someone help me where can I find some extensive documentation on
standart "units" in GNAT (i mean units to "with" and "use" in order to work
with sockets, folders, e.t.r.). Maybe someone can post me an archived
documentation or indicate an internet-adress. I'am interested in some
exemples, source, electronic-book (pdf or else) in any language (english,
french, russian). Also if you know some free elecrtronic books on ada please
indicate me where to find.
Big thanks in advance.