From: "Rob Veenker" <veenker@xs4all.nl>
Subject: Re: PDA Ada
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 14:43:29 +0200
Date: 2002-10-13T12:42:37+00:00	[thread overview]

The JGNAT solution also applies to Pocket PC devices such as the iPAQ.
We are about to finish a military application that runs on a ruggedised
iPAQ. It uses a military radio for data communications and this protocol is
100 % Ada. Only the GUI part is Java.
Because the protocol was implemented in Ada, We could use the same code on a
Windows NT box :-)