From: "Per Jakobsen" <pdj@dontwork.dk>
Subject: RTL for GNAT?
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:57:16 +0200
Date: 2002-10-01T09:57:16+02:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

First of all, I'm a newbie ;-) - So please bare with me if I ask for
something stupid.

If exists, where can I find runtime libraries and/or howtos for different
targets for GNAT?
I mean, libraries that makes it possible to compile Ada programs to run on
e.g. an Atmel ARM processor, without having an entire operating system in
between.

/Per