From: "Marin David Condic" <mcondic.auntie.spam@acm.org>
Subject: Re: NASA Kills 'Wounded' Launch System Upgrade at KSC
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:15:06 -0400
Date: 2002-09-19T12:15:44+00:00	[thread overview]

There are usually a thousand reasons why a project crashes&burns and
language is usually going to be way down the list of major reasons. I
wouldn't be too quick to jump on language of implementation - it will only
start that "Ariane 5" thing again. :-)

MDC
Marin David Condic
I work for: http://www.belcan.com/
My project is: http://www.jast.mil/

Send Replies To: m c o n d i c @ a c m . o r g

    "I'd trade it all for just a little more"
        --  Charles Montgomery Burns, [4F10]