From: Colin Paul Gloster <Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org>
Subject: Re: software engineer required
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:43:08 +0000
Date: 2009-12-30T11:43:08+00:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009, Ramraja Jain posted to an Ada newsgroup:

|-----------------------------------------------|
|"If u want to make career in mobile application|
|then please attach ur resume at                |
|                                               |
|http://spicelabs.in  (spice corp)              |
|                                               |
|U must have 60% through out (BE, MCA,)         |
|Thankyou"                                      |

Hello,

I have noticed Java mentioned on the website and in other posts by you
to other forums this month, and I have seen no mention of Ada by you
so I ask: do you use Ada?

With kind regards,
Colin Paul Gloster