From: Paul Colin Gloster <Colin_Paul_Gloster@ACM.org>
Subject: Re: Middleware options for Ada and visual C++ integration
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 19:00:57 +0100
Date: 2011-10-07T19:00:57+01:00	[thread overview]

Leandro sent on October 7th, 2011:
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|"I have a simulation written in Ada95 and a visual scenario (IHM) built in visual C++. I'd like to integrate these two programs.|
|I was wondering to use MS COM, but it's no longer supported in Windows 7...                                                     |
|So, which middleware or inter process communication do you suggest or have already used in this kind of application?"           |

How about porting the Crap Plus Plus to Ada?