From: Peter Chapin <PChapin@vtc.vsc.edu>
Subject: Re: basic questions on using GPS
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 22:42:45 -0400
Date: 2015-07-18T22:42:45-04:00	[thread overview]

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:

> All what I want is to be able to make a new main program and compile it
> and run it, without having to go through this process each time and
> having to make new project and new folders for each small item.

GPS allows a single project to have multiple main files. You can put them
all in the same source folders. GPS generates a menu of them that you can
select from when you want to build (you can specify which of your several
main files you want to use). It is not necessary to create an entirely
separate project for each main file.

Peter