* Ada9x examples
@ 1994-10-17 14:06 Pierre FAVIER (CR2A)
From: Pierre FAVIER (CR2A) @ 1994-10-17 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi netters,

I'm starting to have a look at Ada9x and I'm wondering whether some of you might have some
basic packages (like n-ary trees, linked lists, hash tables, ...) demonstrating the use of
new Ada9x features like type extension, controlled types, ... that you would like to share.

Thanks in advance

Pierre

* Re: Ada9x examples
@ 1994-10-17 15:25 ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1994-10-17 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <37u0d9$gv@frisco.cenaath.cena.dgac.fr>,
Pierre FAVIER (CR2A) <favier@cenaath.cena.dgac.fr> wrote:

>Hi netters,
>
>I'm starting to have a look at Ada9x and I'm wondering whether some of you might have some
>basic packages (like n-ary trees, linked lists, hash tables, ...) demonstrating the use of
>new Ada9x features like type extension, controlled types, ... that you would like to share.

I strongly encourage you to look at the examplkes in the Ada 9X
Rationale.  There are some very good examples of how to correctly use
Ada 9X features.  If you're a little more patient, I hope to have a
release of the Booch Components for Ada 9X around the same time as
the standard is completed (early December :-).  Yeah, I know, that's
something of a "schedule slip" (I originally anticipated end of this
month), but I'm basically away from my computer for five weeks out of
the next ten.

I'd like to think that the Booch Components for Ada 9X will serve as
a good example of doing the kinds of things you talk about, but I
also realize I can't please everybody :-)

--
Proud (and vocal) member of Team Ada! (and Team OS/2)        ||This is not your
   	      Ada -- Very Cool.  Doesn't Suck.               ||  father's Ada

* Re: Ada9x examples
@ 1994-10-18 15:26 ` DR & DK Alomes
From: DR & DK Alomes @ 1994-10-18 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <37u0d9$gv@frisco.cenaath.cena.dgac.fr> favier@cenaath.cena.dgac.fr (Pierre FAVIER (CR2A)) writes:
>From: favier@cenaath.cena.dgac.fr (Pierre FAVIER (CR2A))
>Subject: Ada9x examples
>Date: 17 Oct 1994 15:06:33 +0100

>Hi netters,

>I'm starting to have a look at Ada9x and I'm wondering whether some of you might have some
>basic packages (like n-ary trees, linked lists, hash tables, ...) demonstrating the use of
>new Ada9x features like type extension, controlled types, ... that you would like to share.

>Thanks in advance

>Pierre
 That would be a good thing .. post them to me as well please.

Darren