From: JOL <JOL@localhost.localdomain>
Subject: HELP with GLADE,ADA and GTK in ENGLISH
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 13:19:03 +0200
Date: 2002-09-07T11:59:42+00:00	[thread overview]

Babel Fish Translation, In English:

I have tried to use components GNOME in project in language ADA in GLade but
when to construct source code gives me error in that indicates me that
program GATE or is not installed (yes is it because I have verified it) or
is necessary to add something to the PATH. My question is that it happens?
using IT ADA 95 is possible to be acceded to Gnome components?, if it is
thus how, or when using that language has been limited components GTK.
Please that somebody helps me. Grace beforehand. I must add that Glade came
installed in the distribution Network Hat 7,3 and that librarys gtkada I
have installed them all correctly....