* Ada UK Tech Update
@ 2002-09-03  7:46 Andy Price
From: Andy Price @ 2002-09-03  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know if there is a Ada UK Technology update coming up in the
autumn (I think they're usually November time).  I seem to be out of
circulation for Ada UK "leaflet drops" at the moment

* Re: Ada UK Tech Update
@ 2002-09-03  8:33 ` Martin Dowie
From: Martin Dowie @ 2002-09-03  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Andy Price" <andy.price@baesystems.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is a Ada UK Technology update coming up in the
> autumn (I think they're usually November time).  I seem to be out of
> circulation for Ada UK "leaflet drops" at the moment

Hi Andy!

Try:

http://www.the-training-centre.co.uk/Adaxia/AdaUKHome.html

* Re: Ada UK Tech Update
@ 2002-09-07 11:25   ` John Robinson
From: John Robinson @ 2002-09-07 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

The URL http://www.AdaUK.Org.UK also gets you there.

Abstracts for all sessions are now on the site, as is an on-line
registration form.

A registration form in PDF and hard copy formats is also now available.

Anybody needing further information is welcome to contact Hazel, who is
managing the event at Hazel@Adaxia.com

I think the programme this year looks particularly strong - but have a look
and let me know what you think.

Best regards
John Robinson
John Robinson And Associates Ltd

@ 2002-09-07 11:38   ` John Robinson
From: John Robinson @ 2002-09-07 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I should have also mentioned that you can now register as an "associate
member" of Ada UK free of charge.  You will then receive any mailings we
send (which are kept to a minimum and highly relevant!).

Ada UK membership is open to all, regardless of geographic location.

Also, a more complete conference announcement will be posted here shortly.

For now, best regards
John Robinson