From: "John Robinson" <Announce@Adaxia.com>
Subject: Re: Ada UK Tech Update
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 12:38:38 +0100
Date: 2002-09-07T12:38:38+01:00	[thread overview]

I should have also mentioned that you can now register as an "associate
member" of Ada UK free of charge.  You will then receive any mailings we
send (which are kept to a minimum and highly relevant!).

Ada UK membership is open to all, regardless of geographic location.

Also, a more complete conference announcement will be posted here shortly.

For now, best regards
John Robinson