* storage error ?
@ 2001-02-24 13:08 Etienne Baudin
From: Etienne Baudin @ 2001-02-24 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

With GNAT/linux (although with win 9x/2k all is right) while executing
simple opengl program an exception is raised
    anything like "storage-error / Stack overflow or bad access memory"

it's raised here
win:=glutCreateWindow(interfaces.C.strings.new_string("Test de Bitmap"));

-- look at the function
-- pragma location see below
function glutCreateWindow
      (title : Interfaces.C.Strings.Chars_Ptr) return Integer;
      pragma Import (C, glutCreateWindow, "glutCreateWindow",
"glutCreateWindow");

    as it works with win I tried to suppress controls ( pragma suppress
(storage_check); then all_check) just over my function in the .ads file. But
it seems not to be very efficient (bad location ?)
    If you have any idea about my problem please reply
Etienne Baudin

* Re: storage error ?
@ 2001-02-24 16:11 ` Frode Tennebø
From: Frode Tennebø @ 2001-02-24 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Etienne Baudin wrote:

> With GNAT/linux (although with win 9x/2k all is right) while executing
> simple opengl program an exception is raised
>     anything like "storage-error / Stack overflow or bad access
>     memory"

It seems you are running out of stack space. Are you running with
tasks? Check storage_size. Also check 'limit' (for tcsh at least) -
could be that your stack size is set too low as default.

 -Frode

--
^ Frode Tenneb� | email: frodet@nvg.org | Frode@IRC  ^
| with Standard.Disclaimer; use Standard.Disclaimer; |