* Status of www.gnuada.org site
@ 2002-06-19  2:33 Paul Colvert
From: Paul Colvert @ 2002-06-19  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

Has something happened to the www.gnuada.org site? I have been unable to
reach it. Also, does any know if an RPM for the gnat 3.14p distribution
was ever place on the Ada for Linux Team site? The last RPM that I found
was for 3.13p.

Thanks.

* Re: Status of www.gnuada.org site
@ 2002-06-20 22:17 ` Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 2002-06-20 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Paul Colvert wrote:

> Has something happened to the www.gnuada.org site? I have been unable to
> reach it. Also, does any know if an RPM for the gnat 3.14p distribution
> was ever place on the Ada for Linux Team site? The last RPM that I found
> was for 3.13p.

From here www.gnuada.org seems to be up and running. As an
alternative, you could see if you can get through to one of
the mirrors (dk.gnuada.org, de.gnuada.org or us.gnuada.org).

Jacob
--
Sk�ne Sj�lland Linux User Group - http://www.sslug.dk/
N�ste m�de: Foredragsaften p� Lunds Tekniske H�gskola.

* Re: Status of www.gnuada.org site
@ 2002-06-21 10:35 ` Pedro Menendez
From: Pedro Menendez @ 2002-06-21 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <20020618213129868-0500@news.hiwaay.net>, Paul Colvert <colvert@hiwaay.net> wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>Has something happened to the www.gnuada.org site? I have been unable to
>reach it. Also, does any know if an RPM for the gnat 3.14p distribution
>was ever place on the Ada for Linux Team site? The last RPM that I found
>was for 3.13p.
>
>Thanks.

The site is up, but it makes no sense searching gnat 3.14p there as it has been
integrated within gcc

Pedro Menendez

Oviedo (Asturias) - Spain

http://petra.euitio.uniovi.es/~i1641014

* Re: Status of www.gnuada.org site
@ 2002-07-01 14:32   ` pontius
From: pontius @ 2002-07-01 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <aeuv90$a7s$1@filemon1.isp.telecable.es>,
	plmenendez@asturlinux.org (Pedro Menendez) writes:
> In article <20020618213129868-0500@news.hiwaay.net>, Paul Colvert <colvert@hiwaay.net> wrote:
>>Greetings,
>>
>>Has something happened to the www.gnuada.org site? I have been unable to
>>reach it. Also, does any know if an RPM for the gnat 3.14p distribution
>>was ever place on the Ada for Linux Team site? The last RPM that I found
>>was for 3.13p.
>>
>>Thanks.
>
> The site is up, but it makes no sense searching gnat 3.14p there as it has been
> integrated within gcc

Still does. The gnuada rpms will live side-by-side with the regular
gcc installation that you need to build the kernel. I doubt that the
kernel can be built with gcc 3.1, yet.

Dale Pontius
NOT speaking for IBM