From: dan@irvine.com (Dan Eilers)
Subject: Re: Ada 83 to 95
Date: 30 Jan 2004 09:26:15 -0800
Date: 2004-01-30T09:26:15-08:00	[thread overview]

"Abardeen" <sicon_DELTHIS_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<2ebSb.14043$VS6.6174@tornado.fastwebnet.it>...
> Hello! I'd like to know if there is a list of old commands in ada 83 that
> can't work in ada 95 (Anche the new one if present) since i need to do a
> porting, thanx in advance!!

The introduction to the Ada95 RM, paragraph 4, available at:
  http://www.adapower.com/rm95/arm95_2.html

notes the availability of a helpful document:
  "Changes to Ada -- 1987 to 1995. This document lists in detail
the changes made to the 1987 edition of the standard."

which is available at:
   http://unicoi.kennesaw.edu/ase/ase02_01/docs/compat/compat-guide6-0.pdf

Incompatibilities discovered since this guide was published are noted
in the Annotated Ada95 RM, available at:
   http://www.adaic.org/standards/95aarm

Incompatibilities discovered since the AARM was published are noted in
AI-114, available at:

  http://www.ada-auth.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/AIs/AI-00114.TXT

   -- Dan Eilers