From: "Yannick Duchêne Hibou57" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: First successful build gnat/gcc-4.4.1 on MinGW without modification needed
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:17:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-07-30T10:17:24-07:00	[thread overview]

On 30 juil, 18:08, Anh Vo <anhvofrc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For the first time GNAT / GCC-4.4.1 is built successfully without any
> modification needed. In addition, the installation went smoothly, too.
> I have been testing it since. It has performed great so far. In some
> cases it performs far more better than previous version. I will have
> another update when the testing is complete.
>
> Anh Vo

Hello Anh,

Do you mean MinGW on Windows ?

Some months ago, I successfully built a GNAT too with WinMW and mSys,
but as mSys lacks symbolic links (althought this would be possible on
Windows XP, this would break compatibility of mSys with Windows 95),
and so I had to modify some shell command in multiple files.