From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: AWS issue
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 03:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-05-18T03:10:58-07:00	[thread overview]

On May 18, 12:13 pm, Per Sandberg <per.sandb...@bredband.net> wrote:
> Hi.
> First:
> At a glance it seems like you are missing -gnat05 in the compile command
> so you get and Ada95 compiler instead of Ada (Ada05) compiler.

gnat-4.3 defaults to Ada 2005 unless you specify -gnat95. So, the
problem may be that the OP isn't using gnat-4.3 as he thinks he does.

I compiled AWS 2.5.0 from AdaCore's Subversion repository successfully
the day before yesterday. Initial tests, however, show that wsdl2aws
and aws2wsdl exit with a Constraint_Error. I'll investigate later on.
Right now I'm at the Ada-Belgium barbecue with Jacob Sparre Andersen
and other folks.  We'll be discussing the Beaujolais effect shortly.
Cheers :)

--
Ludovic Brenta.