* Ada and Containers
@ 2019-01-29 21:37 michael
From: michael @ 2019-01-29 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Folks,

In Container-land, it's common to see containers with no OS running a statically linked Go application.  Feels like Ada would be a good option here but I've not managed to create a completely static GNAT compiled application.  Has anyone experimented with Ada applications in this context?  Would he interested in hearing your people that have played with this.

Take care,
Michael.

* Re: Ada and Containers
@ 2019-01-30 23:13 ` Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2019-01-30 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 2:37:19 PM UTC-7, mic...@zanyblue.com wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> In Container-land, it's common to see containers with no OS running a statically linked Go application.  Feels like Ada would be a good option here but I've not managed to create a completely static GNAT compiled application.  Has anyone experimented with Ada applications in this context?  Would he interested in hearing your people that have played with this.
>
> Take care,
> Michael.

I thought there were some posts on this subject from 6 to 18 months ago... Also, you might want to look at "muen" in your search-string.