* A# &  .NET
@ 2004-02-08 20:24 Szymon Guz
From: Szymon Guz @ 2004-02-08 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
is there any way to use the MFC.dll from Visual .NET with Ada ??
I know that there is msil2ada that can generate the Ada headers from a
.NET's dll but it have to take as input a file generated from ILDASM
disassembler. Is it possible to use that with the MFX.dlls from .NET or
there is other way to use that ?

* Re: A# &  .NET
@ 2004-02-09 19:05 ` Tim Rowe
From: Tim Rowe @ 2004-02-09 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 21:24:21 +0100, Szymon Guz
<alpha@skynetSMIECI.VONorg.NOJUSZpl> wrote:

>Hi,
>is there any way to use the MFC.dll from Visual .NET with Ada ??
>I know that there is msil2ada that can generate the Ada headers from a
>.NET's dll but it have to take as input a file generated from ILDASM
>disassembler. Is it possible to use that with the MFX.dlls from .NET or
>there is other way to use that ?

I've had a reply from Martin Carlisle who has trouble posting here but
has given me permission to quote his reply. I think this bit is an
answer to your question: