From: alby.gamper@gmail.com
Subject: gnat-2017 - ZFP add tasking support
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 18:20:20 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-06-25T18:20:20-07:00	[thread overview]

I was pleasantly surprised that the recent distribution of gnat-2017 (GPL)
included a ZFP for native platforms (mine is windows x86). And the project(s)
compiled cleanly, even on my personal x64 gnat build

Using this ZFP, along with my WinRT/UWP library, I was a able to build a
simple Hello World (XAML based) that now PASSES the "Windows Store app Certification". Note this is a true blue native Windows Store app, and does
NOT use the bridging/Centennial technology.

The main caveat in all this is, the use of the ZFP which is fairly
restrictive, and does not allow me to use features of Ada that I feel would be
a must have running under this environment. In particular "Tasking and maybe
controlled types"

Could someone give me guidance on how to add "Tasking" support to the ZFP ?
I can use the Mingw-64 code base, I assume its not just as simple as adding
these source files to the ZFP source tree ? Is their any other configuration
changes needed other than in system.ads ?

Thanks

Alex