From: "Marin David Condic" <dont.bother.mcondic.auntie.spam@[acm.org>
Subject: Re: Data Structures
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:16:15 -0400
Date: 2002-05-22T14:16:15+00:00	[thread overview]

I am reminded of how my lovely bride occasionally trys to speak Spanish in
English - things come out backwards with amusing results sometimes. We often
see the same thing here with respect to skilled C/C++ programmers trying to
write C/C++ code with Ada syntax. It just doesn't work. Its one of those
cases where if you really want to learn Ada, the best approach is to bite
the bullet and sit down with the textbook and work through it from front to
back. Since there are several books/tutorials available on-line at no cost,
the only investment is one's time. Given the amount of flailing about that
typically happens, I'd suspect that the up-front investment of time would
pay off quickly. Sort of in the philosophy of Ada - catch the bugs early in
the process... :-)

MDC
--
Marin David Condic