From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 10:35:39 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-12-16T10:35:39-08:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 5:59:10 PM UTC-7, Olivier Henley wrote:
> On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 6:50:15 PM UTC-5, Shark8 wrote:
> > Welcome to comp.lang.ada -- if you're interested in compilers, there's my Byron project which, God willing, I will be restarting soon. https://github.com/OneWingedShark/Byron
>
> I just added Byron to awesome-ada because well even not finished the attempt at a compiler is always important work.
>
> From your github, I see you have many Ada projects but it is not clear to me which are completed or only WIP. Could you make a pull request and add your stuff to awesome-ada?
>
> Thx!

Some of them are hard to differentiate between WIP and completed -- the implementations of the Lisp and Forth interpreters, for example, are missing the special-forms and core-words, respectively, but clearly show the proof-of-concept as viable.

The Base_64 is complete, and provable, though could probably be simplified if the cited compiler-bugs have been fixed.

Others, like the WordPerfect file encoder/decoder are very much stalled-out, due to my inability to address dependencies (in the WP-case I need to have MS's OLE 2.0 file-format, and that was a little too much for me to take-on/implement at the time).