From: George J <ivanov_george@list.ru>
Subject: Declaring GLADE signals with G_MODULE_EXPORT
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 02:23:05 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-03-31T02:23:05-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi all! I've got a problem with connecting signals with Builder.Connect_Signals. It's said in description that "...When compiling applications for Windows, you must declare callbacks with G_MODULE_EXPORT...". So my question is "how to do this?" and what does it mean?
For example how I can link this way procedure like
procedure Test(Self:Gtk_Some_Object) is
begin
   null;
end Test;
I couldn't find any example for Ada with this declaration, and really can't understand, how I can do it. Thanks.