* News from AdaLabs
@ 2011-09-01 11:02 David Sauvage
From: David Sauvage @ 2011-09-01 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

LSM/RMLL 2011 AdaLabs presentation slides are also available on
AdaLabs blog : How to make
my business open-source & viable. Live, on the ground feedback.
http://bit.ly/rsVaxe

GNATGPR 0.34 (http://bit.ly/pfGc07) and AdaDesigner 0.29 (http://
bit.ly/rarVkp) have been validated on GNATGPL 2011.

Cheers,

* Re: News from AdaLabs
@ 2011-09-02  7:41 ` Thomas Løcke
From: Thomas Løcke @ 2011-09-02  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 09/01/2011 01:02 PM, David Sauvage wrote:
> Hello,
> LSM/RMLL 2011 AdaLabs presentation slides are also available on
> AdaLabs blog : How to make
> my business open-source&  viable. Live, on the ground feedback.
> http://bit.ly/rsVaxe
>
> GNATGPR 0.34 (http://bit.ly/pfGc07) and AdaDesigner 0.29 (http://
> bit.ly/rarVkp) have been validated on GNATGPL 2011.

Hey David,

http://ada-dk.org/?page=news&news_id=357

Please note the questions at the end of the post, about the GNU Go
Ada Initiave. I'd really like to know what's happening there.

:o)

--
Thomas L�cke

Email: tl at ada-dk.org
Web: http//:ada-dk.org
http://identi.ca/thomaslocke

* Re: News from AdaLabs
@ 2011-09-02 23:16   ` Jerry
From: Jerry @ 2011-09-02 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sep 2, 12:41 am, Thomas Løcke <t...@ada-dk.org> wrote:
> On 09/01/2011 01:02 PM, David Sauvage wrote:

-- snip
> http://ada-dk.org/?page=news&news_id=357
-- snip

> Thomas L cke

From that link: "AdaLabs is a software engineering company based in
the Republic of Mauritius."

From the Wikipedia page on Mauritius: "The island of Mauritius is
renowned for having been the only known home of the dodo. This bird
was an easy prey to settlers due to its weight and inability to fly,
and became extinct fewer than eighty years after the initial European
colonization."

Ada is the anti-dodo. 8^)

Jerry

* Re: News from AdaLabs
@ 2011-09-03 10:03     ` Martin
From: Martin @ 2011-09-03 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sep 3, 12:16 am, Jerry <lancebo...@qwest.net> wrote:
> On Sep 2, 12:41 am, Thomas Løcke <t...@ada-dk.org> wrote:> On 09/01/2011 01:02 PM, David Sauvage wrote:
>
> -- snip
> >http://ada-dk.org/?page=news&news_id=357
>
> -- snip
>
> > Thomas L cke
>
> From that link: "AdaLabs is a software engineering company based in
> the Republic of Mauritius."
>
> From the Wikipedia page on Mauritius: "The island of Mauritius is
> renowned for having been the only known home of the dodo. This bird
> was an easy prey to settlers due to its weight and inability to fly,
> and became extinct fewer than eighty years after the initial European
> colonization."
>
> Ada is the anti-dodo. 8^)
>
> Jerry

Unlike the Dodo, Ada has evolved :-)

-- Martin

* Re: News from AdaLabs
@ 2011-09-06 19:31   ` David Sauvage
From: David Sauvage @ 2011-09-06 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2 sep, 11:41, Thomas Løcke <t...@ada-dk.org> wrote:
> On 09/01/2011 01:02 PM, David Sauvage wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> Hey David,
>
> http://ada-dk.org/?page=news&news_id=357
>
> Please note the questions at the end of the post, about the GNU Go
> Ada Initiave. I'd really like to know what's happening there.

Thomas,

I don't want to run the GGAI myself, but with a team. How to help ?
subscribe as a redactor to the blog, and work on the project.

* GGAI / Spot light section:
Containing interviews of Ada projects teams/leaders that could be of
interest for the GNU Community. A few months ago I created an
interview that I sent to the MarteOS team, but they did not go further
yet. I could post it on the GGAI blog so we could improve it with your
feedbacks.

* GGAI / GNU Ada logo contest:
Create together a nice GNU Ada logo.
By the way I like the http://www.dragonlace.net picture.
I also tried something (http://blog.gnugoada.info/public/
gnu_ada_logo_contest.jpeg), but we will not take it ;-).

Cheers,