From: David Sauvage <david.sauvage@adalabs.com>
Subject: Re: News from AdaLabs
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 12:31:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-09-06T12:31:12-07:00	[thread overview]

On 2 sep, 11:41, Thomas Løcke <t...@ada-dk.org> wrote:
> On 09/01/2011 01:02 PM, David Sauvage wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> Hey David,
>
> http://ada-dk.org/?page=news&news_id=357
>
> Please note the questions at the end of the post, about the GNU Go
> Ada Initiave. I'd really like to know what's happening there.

Thomas,

I don't want to run the GGAI myself, but with a team. How to help ?
subscribe as a redactor to the blog, and work on the project.

* GGAI / Spot light section:
Containing interviews of Ada projects teams/leaders that could be of
interest for the GNU Community. A few months ago I created an
interview that I sent to the MarteOS team, but they did not go further
yet. I could post it on the GGAI blog so we could improve it with your
feedbacks.

* GGAI / GNU Ada logo contest:
Create together a nice GNU Ada logo.
By the way I like the http://www.dragonlace.net picture.
I also tried something (http://blog.gnugoada.info/public/
gnu_ada_logo_contest.jpeg), but we will not take it ;-).

Cheers,