From: mraikes@vt.edu (Matt Raikes)
Subject: FileTypes
Date: 30 Jul 2001 10:02:23 -0700
Date: 2001-07-30T17:02:24+00:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to associate a pixmap that already exists on the disk with
a certain record.  i don't want to open it or manipulate it at all, i
simply want to "tag it along" with the record for later use(writing it
to a database).  the book i have only tells me how to use
sequential_io.  any suggestions?  thanks in advance.