From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Re: Please review and comment
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 01:30:46 GMT
Date: 2001-08-01T01:30:46+00:00	[thread overview]

Could you give an example of what you have in mind?
One topic I don't see is "is limited".  As I recall, it took me the
longest time to figure out "why would anyone make something 'limited'?"
Now I think of using a limited type for a 'handle' as an idiom.
Or a local declaration to get a string of unknown length.
Are those the sorts of things you have in mind?