From: Brad Moore <brad.moore@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Updated Ada support for Archlinux.
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 18:49:10 -0600
Date: 2015-05-19T18:49:10-06:00	[thread overview]

On 2015-05-19 04:17 AM, Rod Kay wrote:
> On Monday, 11 May 2015 17:26:51 UTC+10, Sylvain Laperche  wrote:
>> Thank you for your work!
>
>     Heh, thank you. It's nice to know others are using the package(s).
>

>> It would be nice to have the package paraffin[1]
>>
>> [1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/paraffin/
>
>     I will try to add paraffin and qt4ada in the next week or so.
>
>     Paraffin certainly looks interesting.

I have been working towards a major release of Paraffin, and very close to having it ready for general consumption.
This new version builds for the ARM (on Raspberry Pi), as well as Mac OSX, as well as previous targets,
and contains many new features.

Ada Europe 2015 will have a tutorial on Paraffin, and Parallelism in Ada for those who are interested.

Brad