From: "Jeff Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: Which library to make interface?
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 17:48:54 GMT
Date: 2001-05-12T17:48:54+00:00	[thread overview]

Wow..GtkAda especially when coupled with glade is pretty easy to use. I
don't think
you will find a GUI library in any language that is dramatically simpler and
yet powerful
enough to write even a rudimentary web browser.

On the plus side if you use GtkAda and adasockets the browser would port to
win32 systems
as well..