From: Per Sandberg <per.sandberg@bredband.net>
Subject: Re: GNAT subunit naming
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:04:45 +0100
Date: 2008-03-14T23:04:45+01:00	[thread overview]

An advice on the road, breaking the gcc/gnat naming conventions may look
like a good idea in the beginning but I could guarantee that I will give
you plenty of headache down the road.
So even if the component I was building contained 100+ files and they
was stored i a VC system where renaming was a real pain in ass (it takes
16 hours just for the renaming) I would take that pain front up without
hesitating instead of having a lot of pain down the road (been there
done that).

/Per S