From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Source code of large programs wanted
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:17:59 -0600
Date: 2005-02-28T16:17:59-06:00	[thread overview]

"Jeff C" <jcreem@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1IGdnWN8FN9Ger3fRVn-uA@comcast.com...
> If the link with the updated license terms lived within the
> http://www.rrsoftware.com/ domain then I would have less of a problem
> agreeing that the license terms are acceptable to incorporate the
> product into something like debian. (Even then (if it were up to me) I'd
> be a little squeamish about it since the official distribution of claw
> still VERY clearly has license terms that differ from that post)

For the record, the next full releases of Claw will contain updated license
information. We wanted the paying customers to get new versions first, so
updating the license information is a lower priority.

The sad things is that there hasn't been a full release in a number of
years. That's in large part because I've spent most of my time that last
couple of years working on Ada 2005 (which benefits all Ada users) rather
than Claw (which benefits a much smaller number of Ada users). I expect this
to change dramatically as Ada 2005 comes to completion in the next few
months.

                                 Randy Brukardt
                                 R.R. Software, Inc.