* UML tool for Ada
@ 2002-04-08 16:08 Alexander Kratzer
From: Alexander Kratzer @ 2002-04-08 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I wanted to know if there is a CASE-tool for UML including
Ada-codegenerator and Ada-codeparser.
Help would be appreciated.

Alexander Kratzer

* Re: UML tool for Ada
@ 2002-04-08 16:27 ` John McCabe
From: John McCabe @ 2002-04-08 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8 Apr 2002 09:08:58 -0700, kratzer.alexander@planet-interkom.de
(Alexander Kratzer) wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I wanted to know if there is a CASE-tool for UML including
>Ada-codegenerator and Ada-codeparser.
>Help would be appreciated.

Try Rational Rose.

* Re: UML tool for Ada
@ 2002-04-17 15:26 ` dale
From: dale @ 2002-04-17 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

kratzer.alexander@planet-interkom.de (Alexander Kratzer) wrote in message news:<2983f708.0204080808.4f9df7c5@posting.google.com>...
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to know if there is a CASE-tool for UML including
> Ada-codegenerator and Ada-codeparser.
> Help would be appreciated.
>
> Alexander Kratzer

If cost is an issue you may also like to look at UML Studio see :-

http://www.pragsoft.com/

Its able to generate code for Ada 95 but not reverse engineer it.

I've not used it to any great extent but it appears ok and is also
able to produce basic RTF documents

* Re: UML tool for Ada
@ 2002-04-18  7:33   ` Peter Hermann
From: Peter Hermann @ 2002-04-18  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

dale <dale@cwcom.net> wrote:
> http://www.pragsoft.com/

having read their goals under "company" I recommend
reading to AdaTeamers: a dream? wishful thinking?

--
--Peter Hermann(49)0711-685-3611 fax3758 ica2ph@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen