From: Peter Hermann <ica2ph@iris16.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject: Re: Openravenscar (was Re: Ada compiler for VxWorks and/or QNX)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:43:40 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2002-04-16T08:43:40+00:00	[thread overview]

sorry:
it was not my intention to post the letter before to this newsgroup.
I intended to reply in privacy to the helpful hint
about ravenscar-page-status.
This appeared on CLA due to unknown reason: a nuisance.

Peter

ps.: I am amazed and grateful about the current thread about
rendezvous which is of highest quality in contrast to other
anonymous threads in CLA(!), of which Ada Teamers should be reserved,
as being not "mutch usefull", IMHO.

--
--Peter Hermann(49)0711-685-3611 fax3758 ica2ph@csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de
--Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen