From: Alexis <jose_alexis_paez_thurgood@hotmail.com>
Subject: Using Git with GPS on Windows
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 02:27:27 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-02-22T02:27:27-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I've installed Git on my Windows 7 and I'm trying to use it with the
GPS (GNAT GPL 2009) VCS menus, but I keep getting the message "Could
not locate executable on path: git" all the time no matter what I do.
I have the git executable in my path and it works fine on the GPS OS
shell console.

Any ideas?

Many thanks and best regards, Alexis.