From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT library directory - how to detect it at build time?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 02:02:31 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-10-30T02:02:31-07:00	[thread overview]

W dniu poniedziałek, 29 października 2012 16:08:25 UTC+1 użytkownik Simon Wright napisał:

> Not sure these will help ...
>
> $ gnatgcc --print-libgcc-file-name
[...]

Yes, it helped. Not directly, but I have followed this idea and finally ended up with this:

$ gnatgcc --print-search-dirs | grep 'install: ' | grep -o '/.*'

The above command extracts the name of GNAT installation directory, which I can then inject into the GNAT project manager and use to portably link the final program. I hope the above will help others as well.

--
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.msobczak.com * http://www.inspirel.com