* Newbeeeeei
@ 2002-03-30 19:13 Ishan Hettiarachchi
From: Ishan Hettiarachchi @ 2002-03-30 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,

It seems very advance stuff is going out here! ..U ppl hav to help the
next generation to come up too. I am looking for a Ada95 installation
to download. Search results give me tons of library downloads & i'm
really confuced! pls let me know a place to download full version of
Ada95.

Thnks in advance
Ishan

* Re: Newbeeeeei
@ 2002-03-30 20:20 ` Ingo Marks
From: Ingo Marks @ 2002-03-30 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ishan Hettiarachchi wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> It seems very advance stuff is going out here! ..U ppl hav to help the
> next generation to come up too. I am looking for a Ada95 installation
> to download. Search results give me tons of library downloads & i'm
> really confuced! pls let me know a place to download full version of
> Ada95.
>
> Thnks in advance
> Ishan

GNAT Ada95 compiler download:

http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/ada/compiler/gnat/distrib/
You'll find the current native compilers for different platforms in
subdirectory 3.14p/

Tutorials:
http://www.adaic.org/learn/index.html

Reference Manuals:
http://www.adapower.net/ada/

More Software / Libraries / Infos:
http://www.adahome.com/
http://www.adapower.net/
http://libre.act-europe.fr/
http://www.ada-europe.org/
http://www.gnat.com/
http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/
http://www.gnuada.org/

Hope that helps
Good luck
Ingo

* Re: Newbeeeeei
@ 2002-04-01 15:51   ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 2002-04-01 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Note also that GNAT is not the only Ada95 compiler on the planet. Its a good
one for a newbie to start with because of its ready availability and a large
number of users out there who can answer questions. However, you might want
to look at other compilers as well. The best place to find info is at
http://www.adapower.com/ - at least that is the best place to *start*
looking.

Good luck and enjoy!

MDC