From: "Chad R. Meiners" <crmeiners@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: connecting to a Database
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 19:39:58 -0500
Date: 2002-03-09T19:39:58-05:00	[thread overview]

You will need to use some sort of third party package.  For an example of
how to use ODBC (and thus Access) look at

http://www.adapower.com/os/odbc.html

Their are also other package systems that also work, for example, GNADE
would be worth looking into at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnade/

DB access is really quite easy in Ada once you acquire and learn how to use
one of the many good DB interface packages available.
-CRM

"Declan Newman" <dec@webdec.co.uk> wrote in message
> Could anyone shed some light on how you can connect to a database using
Ada.