From: Mark Lorenzen <mark.lorenzen@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: helping picking the right RTOS
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:08:59 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-06-11T10:08:59-07:00	[thread overview]

On 11 Jun., 18:45, patr...@2h2inc.com wrote:
> Thanks for bringing this up.
>
> I am trying to work through the RTEMS docs but haven't made it very far.
>
> Do both Martos and RTEMS have their own build systems?
>
> Is there an RTOS that Ada would run on nicely and that is built using Makefiles and/or GPR? It would be nice to use a re-useable toolchain, rather then a custom one-off
>
> -Patrick

I think the RTEMS doc lack a lot of information regarding especially
configuration of RTEMS i.e. the C macros you need to define. I have
tried to use RTEMS a few times and have always had trouble with the
configuration. Sometimes it wasn't consistent, at other times it
simply failed due to wrocg stack sizes etc.

Regards,

Mark L