From: Marco <prenom_nomus@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: ANN: Tokeneer material available
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 04:44:54 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-10-11T04:44:54-07:00	[thread overview]

On Oct 6, 5:38 am, roderick.chap...@googlemail.com wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the immediate availability of the
> Tokeneer project material.  Please see
>  www.adacore.com/tokeneer
>
> All the best,
>  Rod Chapman, SPARK Team, Praxis

The development process applied to the Tokeneer ID Station high-
integrity development can be summarised in terms of the following key
phases:

    * Requirements analysis (the REVEAL® process)
    * Formal specification (using the formal language Z) <=== not many
folks can do this (or want to)
    * Design (formal refinement of the specification and the INFORMED
process)
    * Implementation in SPARK Ada
    * Verification (using the SPARK Examiner toolset)
    * Top-down system testing