From: David Starner <dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu>
Subject: Re: Interfacing to C++
Date: 3 Mar 2002 05:05:42 GMT
Date: 2002-03-03T05:05:42+00:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 01 Mar 2002 00:09:54 GMT, Wannabe h4x0r <chris@dont.spam.me> wrote:
> As C++ is a "superset" of C, can I bind to C++ libs using Interfaces.C or
> do I have to define my own types and methods?

If you aren't using GNAT's Interfaces.CPP, then you can call the C++ as
if you were calling from C - that is, whereever you would use extern "C"
if you were interfacing C++ with C, you need it if you are interfacing
C++ with Ada.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu
What we've got is a blue-light special on truth. It's the hottest thing